All That Glitters has developed its layaway policy, stone replacement guarantee, refund and trade-up policies with our customer in mind.
- Layaways are good for 90 days and require a 20% down payment.
- Jewelry Purchase: If you change your mind within the first seven days following the date a jewelry item is put into layaway, you are entitled to receive a refund in the amount of the down payment.
- If you change your mind after seven days following the date a jewelry item is put into layaway, you will be given an in-store credit for any monies paid.
- Hard good Purchase: If, at any time during the 90 day layaway period, you change your mind regarding a layaway purchase, you will not receive a cash refund, but you will be given an in-store credit for the amount of monies paid.
- If you do not complete payment of an item within the 90-day layaway period, you can request an in-store credit within one year of the original date of the layaway. After one year, the funds are forfeited.
Stone Replacement Guarantee
- Subject to 6-month in-house inspection
- The customer is responsible for completing all maintenance suggested by All That Glitters at the time of inspection. All That Glitters Stone Replacement Guarantee is not in effect if the customer chooses not to maintain the jewelry.
- Customer’s receipt must be presented at each inspection.
- This policy guarantees loss of stones due to normal wear and does not cover abuse of jewelry (ie: banging of jewelry against hard surfaces).
- Jewelry items are given a 7-day money back guarantee in the same form of payment made.
- Laptops and Tablets are given a 72-hour warranty. If the equipment isn't working, just bring it back along with your original receipt within 72 hours for a full refund.
- After 7 days (up to 30) you will receive in-store credit in the form of a gift card.
- After 30 days, you also have the option to sell your jewelry back for half of the amount paid. Offer only good for original purchaser, and you must have the original sales receipt. You may also get a loan on your item any time as long as you keep your receipt. Loans are calculated at half of the amount paid. Original receipt must be presented at every loan transaction.
- All other merchandise is given a 30-day functional guarantee. You can exchange merchandise if it is not working for a like item, or receive a gift card for the amount paid.
- Clearance case items are AS-IS. No refund, exchange or trade-in allowed.
- All claims and goods MUST be accompanied by the purchaser and the original receipt.
All That Glitters offers a wonderful trade-up policy allowing you to upgrade your jewelry purchase at a minimum cost of $50.00.Just keep your original sales receipt, and when you are ready to upgrade your jewelry, bring it in. All That Glitters will give you full value of what you paid towards your next purchase. You only need to spend an additional $50.00 on the new item.
- Trade-ins must be made at 50% of retail.
- Sorry, only one item for one item is allowed. The Policy is set up so you can keep upgrading into the size stone you love.
- Jewelry must be accompanied by a receipt and the person named on the receipt. This offer excludes hard good items and items stamped AS IS.
- Please note trade-up purchases are sold as-is only. No refunds of any kind are granted on a trade-up purchase.
All That Glitters collects customer information to improve your overall shopping experience with us. We respect your privacy and are committed to maintaining and using this information responsibly.
We collect non-public personal information about you as a consumer, customer or former customer from the following sources:
- Information we receive from you on our loan contracts, buy forms, sales documents or other forms.
- Information about your transactions with us, our affiliates or others.
We do not disclose any non-public information about our customers or former customers to anyone, except to our affiliates and as permitted by law. We do not give out information over the phone to anyone including you. You must appear in person and present valid ID for us to look up your account information.
We restrict access to non-public personal information about you to those employees who need that information to provide products or services to you, and maintain safeguards that restrict access to your non-public personal information.
Policy Changes and Questions